- Previous – Proper Home Pregnancy Test Usage
- Next – How Does Age Affect Fertility?
- Table of Contents
- Angela’s Book Store
Could you be pregnant? The proof is in the pregnancy test. But even before you miss a period, you might suspect or hope that you’re pregnant. Know the first signs of pregnancy and why they occur. The most common early signs and symptoms of pregnancy might include:
“With the new baby on the way, I strongly recommend the following books for your family.” -Angela
References and Resources
- National Institutes of Health – What are some common signs of pregnancy?
- Mayo Clinic – Symptoms of pregnancy: What happens first?
- March of Dimes – Getting Pregnant: What are the signs of pregnancy?
- Womenshealth.gov – Knowing if you are pregnant